When searching for a Template, choose one that most closely represents the fields that you need for your form.
You can select from the range of templates available, by using one of the following filters:
Or, use the Feature Filter to drill down into specifics.
Finally, there is a Search box at the far right of the screen.
1. Using the Search option, type in the first two or three letters of what you are looking for. For example, ‘Reg’ will pull up two different Registration forms.
You can see more about each template under Details.
2. Once you have found a Template that is close to what you want, Select it.
3. Once you select a Template, you can Save it as it is, or modify it to include or exclude fields and text (see How do I edit my CF7 Skin Form).
Note: If you select a different Template, the Form section will be replaced with the new selected template.
1. If you think CF7 Skins is missing a popular form, get in touch with support to make a template request.
2. For a full step-by-step on creating and editing your CF7 Skin, check out our Create a form with CF7 Skins tutorial.