To add a form to your WordPress post/page, copy and paste the shortcode generated by Contact Form 7 into your post/page.
1. After you save your form, a code snippet will appear under the main title of your form. This is called a shortcode.
2. Highlight this code and copy it.
3. Edit the WordPress post/page where you want to have the form.
4. Paste the shortcode into your content where you want your form to appear.
4. After you save your post/page (for example, by updating or publishing) the form will appear on your live site.