Once you have downloaded and activated the CF7 Skins plugin, you are ready to get started.
1. Log in to your WordPress Dashboard and click on Contact in the Dashboard menu.
2. Now select an existing Contact Form 7 form or create a new one ( see How do I start a form with Contact Form 7 ).
3. Scroll down to the Skins section where you can choose a Template & Style for your form.
4. Click the Template tab. Choose one that most closely matches the fields that you need for your form, then click Select.
If you’d like to see some more information on this template first, click Details.
5. Once you select a Template, you can modify it by adding or deleting fields and text ( see How do I edit my CF7 Skins Form ).
6. Click the Style tab. Find a style that you like and click Select.
7. After selecting a Template and Style, you need to scroll up to the top of the page and click Save.
8. After you click Save, a code snippet will appear under the main title of your form. This is called a shortcode.
Highlight this code and copy it.
9. Go to the WordPress post/page where you want to have your form. Paste the Shortcode in the location where you want your form to be displayed.
10. Save your post or page, and then visit your WordPress website to see your form in action.