After purchasing a license for a CF7 Skins Add-on, you receive all the plugin updates and email-based support for the duration of the licensing period.
In this article, we show you how to get the license keys for your CF7 Skins Add-ons and activate them on your website.
Adding CF7 Skins Add-on License
1. Get your License Keys
You can get your license keys in two different ways:
Get your License Keys from your Purchase Receipt
After you purchase a CF7 Skins Add-on, you receive a Purchase Receipt on:
1. The Purchase Confirmation page.
2. Your Email inbox.
Copy the License Key for the add-on that you want to activate on your website.
Tip: If you are having trouble purchasing CF7 Skins Add-ons, refer to How do I buy CF7 Skins Add-ons for a detailed step-by-step guide on purchasing add-ons.
Get your License Keys from your Account
To get your license keys from the CF7 Skins account:
1. Go to CF7 Skins Account and login.
2. Click View Licenses for the add-on that you want to activate on your website.
3. Click the corresponding Manage Sites link.
4. You can now see your License Key at the top of the page. Copy the license key.
Tip: You can quickly authorize your website license here by entering the URL of your website on the provided textfield and clicking Add Site.
2. Activate the License Keys on your website
To add the license key on your WordPress website:
1. Log in to your website and go to Contact >> CF7 Skins Settings.
2. Select the Licenses tab.
Tip: You can see the Licenses tab only after you install the CF7 Skins Pro plugin.
3. Paste the previously copied License Key.
4. Click Save Changes.
Tip: Make sure you click Save Changes after adding a license key before Activating the license.
5. After saving the license key, click Activate License to activate the newly added license.
You can now see the active status for the newly added license with the plugin name, license key, and the authorized website URL.