CF7 Skins Logic allows you to add Conditional Logic to Contact Form 7 forms.
With CF7 Skins Logic you can
- dynamically change the form fields displayed based on user input
- show or hide form elements depending on the values input in other form fields
- display selected form items in response to options chosen.
- Show or Hide – fields
- Criteria – field, user and post info
- Value – equals, not equals, contains or changed
- Compare – numeric or text values
- Multiple logic statements – if all & if any
- Multiple fields with varying logic.
Easy to Use
CF7 Skins Logic works right within the Contact Form 7 plugin interface – it adds an extra tab where you can configure each Contact Form 7 form to show or hide fields based on user selections.
Conditional Logic for Contact Form 7
Using CF7 Skins Logic
1. Select & Add Field
2. Choose “Show or Hide” plus “All or Any”
3. Select Criteria, choose Comparison & add Value
4. Add Additional Statements & Fields
Conditional Logic can also be added within CF7 Skins Multi Forms.
Show & Hide Form Fields
Show extra fields as a user fills in the form
Instructions – start typing in the Name field to see the form expand to include Message field.
Compare Field Values to Set Criteria
Display additional questions based on user input
Instructions – additional questions are displayed based on your answer to the first question.