CF7 Skins Logic allows you to add Conditional Logic to Contact Form 7 forms.
With CF7 Skins Logic you can
- dynamically change the form fields displayed based on user input
- show or hide form elements depending on the values input in other form fields
- display selected form items in response to options chosen.
- Show or Hide – fields
- Criteria – field, user and post info
- Value – equals, not equals, contains or changed
- Compare – numeric or text values
- Multiple logic statements – if all & if any
- Multiple fields with varying logic.
Easy to Use
CF7 Skins Logic works right within the Contact Form 7 plugin interface – it adds an extra tab where you can configure each Contact Form 7 form to show or hide fields based on user selections.
Conditional Logic for Contact Form 7
Using CF7 Skins Logic
1. Select & Add Field
2. Choose “Show or Hide” plus “All or Any”
3. Select Criteria, choose Comparison & add Value
4. Add Additional Statements & Fields
Conditional Logic can also be added within CF7 Skins Multi Forms.
Show & Hide Form Fields
Show extra fields as a user fills in the form
Instructions – start typing in the Name field to see the form expand to include Message field.
Compare Field Values to Set Criteria
Display additional questions based on user input
Instructions – additional questions are displayed based on your answer to the first question.
Multiple fields with multiple logic statements
Dynamically change multiple form fields based on the values input in other form fields
Instructions – Additional questions are displayed based progressively based on individual Sports Preferences.