Last Updated on
CF7 Skins Multi allows you to easily break your Contact Form 7 forms into multiple steps. Forms can be divided where required, quickly & easily, right within the Contact Form 7 plugin interface.
Multiple page forms is the modern way of handling extensive forms. Generally users are much more comfortable in filling forms section by section, instead of going through long forms.
Works within the Contact Form 7 interface
In a small section added to Contact Form 7’s form editor, you can very simply build your multi-part Contact Form 7 form.
Break your form up into as many parts as you need.
Use Multi Options to choose how your multi-part form operates
You can choose how you want each multi-part form to operate by simply selecting from a range of options.
CF7 Skins Multi includes the features you need to make user friendly multi-part Contact Form 7 forms.
- Tab Titles – with click Navigation
- Progress Bar – indicates to users where they are (optional)
- Navigation Buttons – Previous & Next on each Tab (optional)
- Pagination – current page / total no. (optional)
- Start & End Tabs – (optional) additional Navigation Buttons
- Thank You Tab – (optional) extra page displayed only after completed form submission
Edit Tabs or Add & Delete easily
Just double-click on any Tab to edit it to say what you want.
Adding and Deleting Tabs is just as easy.
Use a CF7 Skins Template in each tab to help you get started
You can use all the available CF7 Skins Templates to help create your form. Choose a CF7 Skins Template to get you started. You can copy a different Template to each Tab if you want.
You can complete the form below to see a CF7 Skins Multi form in action.
- Requires at least Contact Form 7 Skins v1.1
- Requires the CF7 Skins Pro plugin – you will need to also purchase the CF7 Skins Pro plugin to use the CF7 Skins Multi Add-on.