Last Updated on
1. Log in to your WordPress Dashboard and click on Contact in the Dashboard menu.
2. Now, select an existing Contact Form 7 form or create a new one (see How do I start a form with Contact Form 7).
3. Scroll down to the Skins section where you can create your form.
4. Click the Template tab. Choose one that most closely matches the fields that you need for your form, then click Select.
If you’d like to see some more information on this template first, click Details.
5. Once you select a template, click the Form tab.
On the Visual Editor, you can modify the form by re-arranging, adding, editing, and deleting fields (see How do I edit my CF7 Skins Form using Visual Editor?)
6. Click the Style tab. Find a style that you like and click Select.
7. When you are ready to save your changes, go to the Form tab and click Save Visual.
8. After saving, a code snippet will appear under the main title of your form. This is called a shortcode.
Highlight this code and copy it.
9. Go to the WordPress post/page where you want to have your form. Paste the Shortcode in the location where you want your form to be displayed.
10. Save your post or page and visit your WordPress website to see your form in action.